Stamford Collegiate Secondary School Library
The purpose of Stamford Collegiate Secondary School Library is to enable out students and staff to become effective users of information, to provide materials to help students achieve their academic goals and promote a love of reading and learning.
Fiction and Non-Fiction Books
Students can sign out books for 3 weeks
5 books may be taken out at a time
Reference books are used only in the library
The Library is open for students from 8:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Pentium 4 computers for Word Processing, Desktop publishing and Internet Research
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) search for resources available in the library
- Thomson Gale Info Trac electronic resources available at school and home
- Learning Gateway Links
- Access to DSBN Media Services resources
- Photocopying and Printing
- Hamilton Spectator, Niagara Falls Review and The St Catharines Standard are available
- VCR/DVD for viewing educational material
- Instructions and help are available to all students